- This event has passed.
September Full Moon Hike
09/28/2018 @ 21:00 - 23:00 UTC+3Free – ر.س30
Join our first installment of our new Full Moon Hiking Series. Every month, starting September 2018, we will go hiking under the Moonlight, as close as possible to the Full Moon. Throughout the season we will offer 4 level of difficulties. Each individual hike may include 2 options only.
- Green: for Beginners also suitable for children ( aged 7 or above with a parent). Duration: 1 to 2h. With limited incline.
- Blue: for Intermediate. Duration: 1h30 to 2h30. With some incline. It might be suitable for Teenagers.
- Red: for Advanced. Duration: 2h to 3h. With lots of incline.
- Black: for Experts. Duration: 3h+. Sometimes it doesn’t go up.
- the Green group will hike 7.5km.
- the Blue group will hike 10.5km.
- A small backpack (or hydration pack ) with 1 liter of water per person will be required ( not provided by the Organizers). Snacks optional.
- A smartphone with the apps MAPS.ME pre-downloaded ( there will be no 3G signal at the start line ) and BlueTooth capable ( to receive the map), and with fully loaded battery.
- A head torch ( or hand torch ) with RED LIGHT mode. you will not be allowed to start the hike if your torch doesn’t have a RedLight mode. The Red Light helps preserve your night vision and will make the hike more enjoyable for all. A dozen Head Torches with RedLight are available for lease from the organizers at the time or registration.
- 22 SAR if you bring your own HeadTorch with a RedLight Mode.
- 30 SAR if you want to lease a HeadTorch with a RedLight Mode.
- FREE if you commit on becoming a Volunteer for one of our future events. Please contact the HejazUltra committee ( info@HejazUltra.org ) to agree on which Future Event you would be willing to Volunteer BEFORE you register with this option )
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.